Another Way to Copy Trading from MetaTrader 5 to MetaTrader 4
Here are the steps :
2. When finished installing Metarader 5, also install Metatrader 4 if not already installed.
4. Extract file DealServer_MQL5.zip and copy folder MQL5′s folder *)
5. Extract file DealClient_MQL4.zip and copy folder(s) Metatrader 4′s folder.
6. Run Metarader 5 and start trading (can be manually or using EA). If using EA, then open new chart to run a trade copy EA (TsaktuoDealServer) beside chart that is used to run the EA. Do not forget to check “Allow DLL imports” in Menu – Options. Then attach EA TsaktuoDealServer to the new chart.
7. Run Metatrader 4 and run Script TsaktuoDealClient by double click or attach to the chart. Arrange lots on MT5 account and lots on MT4 account in the input parameters.
- Windows XP, located at C: \ Program Files \ MetaTrader 5 \ MQL5
- Windows 7, located at C: \ Users \ [User Name] \ AppData \ Roaming \ MetaQuotes \ Terminal \ [code unique] \ MQL5
- Windows 2003, located at C: \ Documents and Settings \ \ [User Name] \ Application Data \ MetaQuotes \ Terminal \ [code unique] \ MQL5
Use the following DealClient version that can work for any notation symbols, eg EURUSD (MT5) to EURUSD.arm (MT4) : DealClient_MQL4_Symbol Recognition